Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Retraining is coming along...

First, the eggplant in the garden overlooking the agility field. My eggplant remind me of something, but I just can't put my finger on it.
Working on the "Take" cue. This has NOT been easy. But finally getting it I think. I'm hoping by next Wed to have a full 5 second hold. That's the goal anyway...but it really is up to Fin.
We've been working on a "down" for the teeter. The "before" teeter was beautiful, but she would slide into 2o2o position and the teeter would sometimes bang and hit her in the tum tum. This produced a bounce the teeter and run or a bounce the teeter and get scared. So I decided a true down on the teeter would be what I would go for. Today we moved from the board to the teeter. So much fun!
Look how everything is in focus but her.

There is that down on the teeter I'm looking for!

She is so beautiful, even from the back.
Thanks to Laura P for taking the pics today of our working session!




No comments: