Wednesday, January 7, 2015

LIfe Goes On

Fin and I are back at it this weekend.  SMART trials are very fun and it is here in Morgan Hill.  10 minutes from my house!!  I might even have a run or two with little Olive.  We will see how she is in the environment.

Weather looks cold but dry.  Good for the dogs.  Great for agility.  I am very excited about trialing again.  I've literally been to one day of one trial just before surgery.  Fin Q'd in Steeple (yeah!) but now we need a ton of Q's for Nationals next October.  Going to be a bumpy road but I'm hoping that we succeed.

Fin is very excited about getting out and doing agility again.  I expect a high crazy dog (the way I like them).  Olive, I'm hoping for some focus.  I'm not planning on trying to Q, just planning on running as fast as I can and see that she runs with me.  A good test for the Spring trial season.

All is good in crazy cancer land.  Start my radiation today.  The worst is behind me I hope.  Exercise, eat right, and stay focused on the good stuff.

No comments: