Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Broken Toes and a Virus

This has been a tough week. I'm on week 2 of my broken toe. I'm in the, "I'm grumpy" stage. Then I come down with an intestinal virus on Saturday in LA, in a motel six, with my friend Laura. That really sucks. It could have been worse I suppose, but holed up in a motel six with 4 dogs and your best friend is not the most fun ever.
Despite that, I'm doing ok. I ended up sending her to the dog show on Sunday and she came and got me before the last run of the day. That gave me 4 hours in the air conditioning letting my two dogs have WWWF on the hotel floor. They had fun and I watched what not to wear so now I know how to dress.
It was a LONG drive home, but home we are.
Today I'm focusing on getting HP work completed and taking breaks for training time. Working on more solid play and getting stronger responses to my cues. She is fun to work and just full of so much joy it is enjoyable just to hang out with her. She really has a great personality and hopefully will mature keeping this good nature.
This weekend is SMART and I'm going to try to run Tazz in Standard. I will probably still ask Laura to run him in a couple other things, but I'm determined to start to run him again.
No words of wisdom or funny lines today. Just need to focus on work.
:)

No comments: