Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun Successful Weekend

Spent the weekend with some really fun wonderful people at the SMART agility trial. Although I went there with the gloom of broken toe, as the weekend went on, I was realized how stupid I was for feeling sorry for myself. There was great joy in watching Laura run Fin. Fin had a fabulous time, and so did I.

Although we are still having trouble with the "going around things," she is getting better. On Saturday she took the hard stuff and had trouble with the easy stuff! On Sunday we moved her to 12 inches to make things easier and she seemed to do better.

Next week she is only in 12" so we'll see whether she keeps improving.

She was checked out this weekend after all the runs and she checked out totally pain free and healthy. Such good news, and worthy of the happy dance.

No comments: