Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Well I should be putting stuff in boxes, instead I'm running them...

Monday night was Laura Derrett night.  It is from 6:30-9:30pm.  For me, that is dedication.  My friend Laurie drove so that I wouldn't be tempted to leave early. Evidently my purse was open and money fell out.  I'm sure she'll be offering to drive more often :).

This is a great group of people.  I love my little group that all work on the boxes together.

We did have one thing in common last night.  We were not feeling the rear cross.  OMG.  is all I can say.  Fin and I, usually a rear cross lov'n team...could not do it for anything. 

Serps, oh yeah baby.  But rear cross. Nope, not, nadda.  I'll be working the boxes over christmas.  No question.

1 comment:

Elf said...

Thanks for the box course maps!