Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A few Q&A's...just to keep me on my toes.

Have you been getting up at 5:30 each day?  YES!! My pledge to get up and focus on what I need to do is working.  I am very happy to have made the pledge and very happy with the result.

Have you gone to work out every morning when getting up?  no :(  Some mornings work starts earlier then others and I need to get up earlier to make it to the gym.  I have been getting to the gym in the afternoon, but I find that I really prefer my morning workouts and there are days where life gets in the way and the gym is what falls off the side of the plate.  I need to start the day right.  Tomorrow I am getting up at 5:15 so I can get in the workout before my meetings.

Have you been working on the take and hold cue with Fin?  sorta.  I made promises.  I do work on it, but I'm somewhat stuck in the same place I have been.  I need to go back and watch the videos and figure out getting duration.

What about food?  Have you been progressing on your weightloss (which goes with the gym shapeup)?  I have good days and bad days.  Sorta blew it over the weekend what with the birthday and all.  Focus is with me this week.  Head is down and I'm writing down what I'm eating.  I'll get there.

I must remember that I have goals.  I must work towards those goals. 

3 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

hey no need for head down, I think being reaalistic and a few slips is what makes for long term success as long as you know how to go back, and sounds like you have done awesome. I am so impressed and you should be so proud of sticking to those early mornings and the workouts and eating healthy, whoo hooo, you get a big star based on that report you gave us!!!! CONGRATS

Elf said...

Your comment a week ago about yes you will do your workout even on monday after an agility trial inspired me to do mine on monday mornings after the last two weekends, when I had previously written them off. So--thanks!

Celeste said...

Aargh!!