I am fraught with indecision. To get more treatment or to not get more treatment.
All options have consequences. Doing nothing, surgery, radiation. Surgery sucks. Radiation really sucks. Doing nothing is scary.
Meanwhile I have life. It does go on. Have a trip I have planned for February. I have trials that I want to attend. Trying to fit radiation into my schedule is seriously inconvenient. Do I go ahead and do it now and risk suffering from side effects while I'm on vacation. Do I forgo the radiation completely? Do I wait and do it after vacation and risk missing dog agility trials?
I have trialed ONE day since cynosports. ONE DAY!!! Yes I got a steeplechase Q because Fin is awesome, but I need a ton of Q's for Nationals and feel like I'm running out of time.
In the meantime, I am eating healthy. Walking daily. Letting time go by.
Yesterday. Today. A bit of a funk. I'll get out of it. Nothing to be done until December 17 when my Doctor comes back. Doing nothing. I can do that.