Monday, November 22, 2010

Dream sequence.

I'm dreaming up agility sequences now.  Last night I had a dream.  I was walking a very weird course (in the dream we were saying...this is fun and challenging).  I can't remember all, but the dotted line was a fence (white) that we had to run around.  6/7/8/9 were impossibly close.  In the dream all the big dog people were saying, "This course was designed by a small dog judge."  For some reason, nobody thought it was weird that the judge would build a course with a fence in it, nor that they'd put jumps 2 feet away from each other.

I walked the course over and over.  Then thought I had it and sat down.  Later, they were still walking so I ran out there to walk one last time and I was glad I did because it seemed the course was totally different.

I don't recall the entire course, but I do recall the swing around the fence into the weaves out to the jump and then back.  I also watched handlers running their dogs and most crashed and burned in that little tight sequence.  I dont' recall if I ran it.  I wanted to.  I imagined doing it correctly...but I'm not sure I got the chance.

In other news of the day, Kel and I got an xbox for Christmas.  We set it up last night so it would be ready for thanksgiving.  My arms are sore from boxing.  I think I boxed too much.  That Kinect is pretty darn cool.  no more sitting on the fanny playing games.  Now it's it all about standing, jumping, moving...most excellent.

Any suggestions for fun games would be most appreciated.

It is surprizing to me that the dream has stayed with me all morning.  I've been in work conference calls since 7am and there it is.  Still on my mind. I wish I had video to show...but alas...no video in the dream world.

2 comments:

Elf said...

I've invented oddball agility games in my dreams before. They always make sense in the dream but not when I wake up. Welcome to my world!

Cynthia said...

LOL agility dreams... too funny! I have had them too but never with a fence! LOL what the mind comes up with...