Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another Saturday Night

Tomorrow I head out for some fun.  Agility Fun Match in the valley.  1 hour 50 minutes, 32 degrees warming up to 50, friends, and a dog that wants to play.  What more could one person want?

Fish challenge.  I've just completed day 5.  Two more days of fish challenge and I'll have to start another.  So far so good.  I've actually lost a bit of weight and am looking forward to weighing myself on Tues to see the results.

I am keeping a food diary as well as posting the meals: http://vicifood.blogspot.com/  It is probably too boring for most, but it is keeping me accountable.  I am not sure how long I'll be able to keep up with the journal, but for now it is making a huge difference in my "justifying" eating inappropriately.  A couple times this week I thought to sneak in something that I shouldn't eat, but the thought of taking a photo of it and putting it on the blog shamed me so much that I stuck with my plan. 

Goals have been set.  My intention is to consistently, doggedly, focus my thinking on achieving these goals.  If I falter, I hope that my friends and family remind me of the goals I want.  I hope that I will not give up long term goals for immediate compulsions. 

In the meantime, I'm off in the morning for a fun adventure.  Can't wait!

No comments: