Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And Away We Go

We leave tomorrow. Yikes. London for a few days visiting with my friend Julie Smith and Nick and also meet up with my sister Peg and her husband! We'll see the Tower, London Eye, We will Rock You, Natural History Museum and anything else that strikes our fancy. I wanted to go see agility, but I was over ruled by EVERYONE!

Then we sadly say goodbye to Julie and we are off to France. We won't actually go to Paris, but we'll be in Normandy. So much fun.

Plymouth is our next port we visit. Looks like we may do some shopping and enjoy walking.


Then off to Cork. Lots to see and do and we hope to see it all.


Dublin comes next. I think we'll get our fill of the Irish. I'm sure I'll blend right in.



Off to Glasgow. I'll be looking out for a border collie for Laura here. I hear the ship has a poop deck. I plan to take advantage!


A day at sea, then we are in Norway. Looks mighty beautiful!




Then Bergen and Flam

We have one last day in the UK. We aren't sure what we are going to do. Kel wanted to go to Wimbleton, but I think it is too far from where we'll be. But we never know, we might just make it.

I hope to post a few times while I'm away, but internet could be difficult.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Your gonna have fun! And the dogs will be well cared for!

Maybe when you come back they will bark less.... 2 weeks, nothing else to do...... It could be a challenge hehe.