Tuesday, October 13, 2009

News of the Day

Is all about the weather.

We need the rain. I surely enjoy a good storm. Woke up this morning to pattering on the roof. I had to smile. Last year we replaced the roof and instead of laying in bed worrying about where I might find a leak, I smiled knowing that I would not find any surprises this morning.

Rocky, Tazz, and Maddie have no issues with the rain. They walk right out into it and their heavy coats keep them dry on the inside.

Fin is a weather wimp. She doesn't even want to walk out on the deck to watch the rain fall (one of my favorite things). She seems suspicious of the rain.

I decided to have an experiment. I put all the dogs away, brought out Fin and took her on the deck. I then brought out a ball and bounced a few times to get her interested, then tossed it out in the rain. No prob. She took off, chased the ball, and brought it back. Hmmm. I guess it is all about motivation.

No comments: