Monday, April 19, 2010

Lazy Days of Spring

Work is very busy. Pretty easy to do crate rest when I'm so busy working. Everyone sleeps all day anyway.
The weekend was beautiful. Was visited by my sister and her girlfriend. Great B-b-que (well ok the gas grill ran out of gas and we had to broil the chicken/salmon in the oven). Good salad. GREAT conversation.
This week in the Blog, I'm going to focus on the clicker work I'm working on.

One area is nail trimming. This is a very embarrassing area for me. I've not done a good job and hense the dogs are not easy to trim. I am proud to state that as of today, I am able to trim all 8 nails of Fin with no issues at all. Maddie is very close, Tazz is getting there, and Rocky still needs a little work (video will come).

1 comment:

Trish said...

the food was awesome! and a beautiful day it was!!!