Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A visit with an old friend and a Doctor

The team started a day with a hike up Harvey Bear. The views were amazing today. Then we took a road trip were views were breathtaking, friends were friendly, and Dr's had great news.
My buddy Mike and I have been friends since the mid 1990's where we contracted with a company. We've worked together on many jobs and Mike is the kind of guy that you want to hang out with. He has a wine celler bigger than my first apartment and a heart bigger than most refrigerators. Recently he had surgery on his shoulder and I took this opportunity to get him out of the house.

This is an example of his view. He is up a little bit higher on the the hill, but wowza, can you imagine sitting on the deck sipping wine (well for me it would be a diet coke).
After my visit with Mike, I headed a little further north to see Dr. Sams. Fin visited with the good doctor and received excellent news. She is pain free and can start serious conditioning work. No more hanging around sleeping, she and I are getting fit and working hard.
I expect, if all goes well, to trial late August. Can't wait!

No comments: