Monday, April 1, 2013

A very short week followed by a very long time in a tent...

 
Ahhh. April.  Spring Flowers, April Showers, Fools day, Easter (except this year Easter was in March), and of course, the regular April Dog show in Dixon.
 
Last year I dabbled in camping.  2 nights in the cool and breezy Monterey County area.  I actually enjoyed myself.
 
Now we are really giving this entire camping venture a try.  FOUR nights.  Fortunately for me they actually have real bathrooms AND showers!  Yeah.  My friend is also bringing her 5th wheel and no one is going to mind a quick slip in there to wash my face or use the restroom.  So all in all, pretty comfortable if I do say so myself.  Unless of course it rains....and rain it might.  Ho Hi, so much fun.  At least I'll have something to talk about come Monday.
 
Good friends, wine, margaritas, and coordinated pot lucks for all our meals, life is good.
 
Off the grid, except I'll have my iphone, ipad, and ipod.  Icamp is going to be fun :)

1 comment:

corbinwooten said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! (And my kind of camping--not totally roughing it!). Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.