Thursday, September 1, 2016

Re-Committement Thursday


I ended my month with a BANG! lost 2.8 pounds this week!  That brings my total for when I started July 30 to 17.6.  Although I wish it were more, I can’t believe that I have turned this corner and am committed to the behavior change that is creating a better me.

Today is the first of the month.  Weigh yourself today or tomorrow morning.  Write down that weight.  We are starting fresh.  

I commit to tracking my food every day for the Month of September.    It is only 30 days.  I can do this.
I commit to 12000 steps 5 days of the week for the Month of September.  It is only 30 days.  I can do this.
I commit to dragging my butt to a gym and find out about joining (at least trying the gym out for free).  It is only a gym.  I can do this

What are you committing to for this month?  Think about what you can do to make this journey more accountable. You don’t have to do the weight watchers app.  There are plenty of free ones for your phone:
  • Myfitnesspal.  
  • MyPlate calorie tracker
  • Loose it!!!

I know that accountability is hard.  I know that having to write everything down is a pain.  I also know that because I’m writing everything down, I am accountable to myself for the results that I attain.

Contemplate.  New month.  New goals.  Or the same goals.  

I know it isn’t about the number.  But actually it is about the number.  I want that number to be less!  It is our choice to make that number less than it is today.  

Good luck!

No comments: