Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wed Fitcation catch up

Yesterday took a road trip down to Filmore CA (4.5 hours each way). Looking at puppies. NOT FOR ME! For someone else. Just checking them out. Practicing our puppy picking skills. Getting puppy kisses. Getting puppy bites!

It was really alot of fun. Chatting the whole way down and the whole way back...can we really chat this much? Thank god our husbands weren't with us, they might be in comas about now.

We parked the car under a tree and went in to play with the puppies. At one point I realized I had forgotten the camera in the car...so I go back to the car and what do I find in it...a chicken...yes a real live chicken. Not just a little chicken, a BIG chicken. I really am not experienced with chickens so I opened all the doors and waited. She took her sweet time in getting out of the car. I grabbed the camera, closed all the doors and ran back to the puppies.

Puppies were totally entertaining...even in sleep.

Today met up with a couple ladies and hiked Quicksilver. No pictures, but I will tell you it was a bit of a challenge. I think my fitcation is starting to catch up to me. I'm a tad bit sore. No worries, we did 4.4 miles today and it was up, it was down, then up again, then down again. My favorite part was a flat walk across the top that lasted about 1/2 a mile. Ahhh the wonder of it all.

Here is the only video from this past weekend. A 5 faulter, but a fun run.

No comments: