Friday, September 7, 2007

Commitment


Personal commitment, interaction dominated by obligations. These obligations may be mutual, or self-imposed, or explicitly stated, or may not. A personal commitment is a solemn pledge or promise to yourself for your personal growth for the purpose of acheiving a personal or spiritual goal.
The question is, what is my commitment to myself and my passions?
Today begins the third day of my prison jail break. My tool is a metal spoon that I stole from the lunch room. It barely scratches the surface, but scratches it does. I actually filled my pockets today for dumping during my walk. I'm hiding my progress from the guards with my large poster of a thin woman running a fast dog over an agility jump. They don't suspect a thing. My goal this week is to create a hole the size of a sack of flour. Let's see if it happens. The way things are going it is going to take a year for me to break out of prison....but break out I am committed to do.




No comments: