Friday, July 31, 2009

Decision Made for Now


After much deliberation, contemplation, speculation, etc. Fin will stay with what she knows. I'm not going to change things up at this time.

Will I always keep this criteria....don't know. I want to work with what works right now and not try to change it up.

Today we will practice nose work in the morning and this evening go to Lauras for agility practice. The weekend will be about cleaning house and family visits. No dog agility until August.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A wise decision for can always go to quick release...See you tonight.