We have some basic Salo Grids we are working on, in addition we start this week on adding the tunnel. These first four set ups start with easy and move to more difficult.
- 5 jumps should be set for your dog (fin is 5', my friend BC is 6')
- 5 jumps should be set at 4" or 8". DO NOT RAISE THESE JUMPS.
- single jump sitting out there can go up or down
- Start with the first sequence of heading toward the tunnel. Do not progress until dog is nice and even in the 5 jumps to the tunnel. Once dog is working nicely running toward the tunnel, move on to the next sequence of them running from the tunnel to the five jumps
- To mix it up, make the jumps at angles.
- Use your toy or food target.