Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Moving Pictures!

Thanks to the guys at 4legged Flix, I got some Video from the weekend.
Steeplechase
One of my best runs.  I can see areas for improvement so I know we can go faster.  But I am thrilled with how Fin totally rocked this course.


Team Standard
The Tunnel A frame gave a lot of people trouble.  I knew I was going to have issues.  And I did.  But the run is good.

Team Jumpers
An early jump resulted in a knocked bar and face plant.  Poor little Fin.  But otherwise a nice run.


Grand Prix
I thought this was a nice run.  Just needed a threadle at that last turn and she went wide over a jump rather than taking the teeter.  So I worked the weaves on the way out and am very happy with the result.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful runs! I love the distance skills you two have! Amazing. Keep up the good work! Kelly & Surf