Monday, April 2, 2012

Unfortunately I didn't win a million dollars in Reno, but...

...I did see some fantastic agility.

This past weekend I found myself with two good buddies watching hours and hours and hours and hours...and then some more hours of agility.

It never lost the excitement!  There were so many people I knew and wanted to cheer for.  There were so many people I've wanted to see run in person. So much to do.

I will admit, it is a little exhausting trying to coordinate where to sit and when to move to different rings.  Those competitors think it is a long day running their dogs, well I tell them, try and be a cheering fan.  Now that's tiring.

I would absolutely go again, but only if my buds go too.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Loved seeing you in Reno!
♥♥♥

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

It was even fun to watch from home, but I really want to be able to go one year it seems like something really terrific to do at least once. Very cool you were there -too bad you did not win a million dollars there, but then at least you do not have to stress on how to spend it, so how lucky is that?? ;-) LOL.