Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lots of Milestones Today



Today a number of milestones have been achieved. First of all I must say that Kel and I have been married 20 years! The time just flys by. We are looking forward to another 20 for sure.

In addition, our little Fin "HiMarks Holy Mackerel!" turns one year old today. We can't believe our little baby is a young lady.

And lastly, our cruise tickets arrived today. We are really going!

It has been a busy week. Sat Kel and I took the pups for a walk and then headed down to Monterey for the day. I originally had imagined going down and taking the pups for a walk along the ocean and Kel imagined a romantic outing just the two of us...we did what he wanted to do. In the end I really enjoyed the time with Kel. It was fun to "practice" our upcoming vacation. I even "dressed up" and wore makeup. Imagine that...maybe I should add "wearing makeup" to the milestone list.

Fins training is going well. We went up to powerpaws for our regular privates with Nancy Gyes. Fin was amazing. She was a good girly and did EVERYTHING asked for. We started her on the A frame and she was AMAZING. She really enjoys flying through the air. I'll get some video up later in the week. She is ONE amazing dog.

Our milestones are fun, but they are just stepping stones in life. I truly enjoy this journey I'm on and every stone I step upon is a memory.





1 comment:

Trish said...

com on , it's nice to get out once in a while without the kids!

They'd rather stay home and play video games and listen to their music and bark at the big brown trucks anyway!

CONGRATS!