Friday, May 30, 2008

On the Road Again!

Well we are off for another agility adventure. This weekend we get to visit lovely Turlock.

Turlock is a city in Stanislaus County, California, United States. As of the 2000 Census, the city had a total population of 55810. It is very flat and is the home to "Nunes Agility Field" where we attend many agility trials.
Turlock is also the home of the "Bistro" where you can find some of the most amazing food. I had a ahi tuna sashimi there once that knocked my socks off. I actually wanted to send my main course back and get another tuna appetizer. Unfortunately, that is not a regular menu item but was a special for that day.
I am looking forward to the trial. Yes I am. It will be fun. But what is my main motivation for driving 93.8 miles to Turlock is my salivary glands.

2 comments:

Trish said...

I wanna go to turlock with you... next time. This time I"ve got too many doggies on my hands.

You know your good when you can make Turlock look fun!

Trish said...

How did it go?

Tell us about the grandmaster jumper.