Friday, January 13, 2012

More Hiking (how boring) Some Videos and an Update

Hiked again today 3.5.  Making my way through my month  18 hiking miles total 13 to go...since it is Friday the 13th, I'm thinking this is a sign.  On top of the hiking I'm also walking the dogs AND going to the gym.  I'm getting so healthy my legs are going to fall off. 

Grand Prix.  Such a heart breaker.  We got through the hard stuff and lost focus on that last jump.  Fin ran wonderful (except for not sticking her contacts - naughty).  I think I handled the hard stuff pretty well.  Very proud of us.
For the rest of the runs, go to my youtube page, link is on the right.  Loads of great stuff.  This is going to be the best year ever.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Great job on everything!! I love hiking with my dogs!

Celeste said...

You and Finn look great! :-)

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

That was soooo awesome and I recognize happy dog, you guys did an awesome job!!! GREAT job on the hiking too!