Monday, January 30, 2012

Challenge complete

Today I hiked the last of my Jan 31 hiking miles up a steep grade.  I'm exhausted but very happy.

I started this month thinking that I would just walk 1 mile each day.  Then I started hiking and I realized that I could still do my 1 mile each day, but change my challenge to hiking miles.

Each time I hiked I pushed it.  I am still intimidated by steep uphills, but I must admit, that I'm finding a little confidence hiding behind all the fear of failure that has held me back. 

I hope that you are finding the confidence to step out of your comfort zone and create achievable goals.

Tomorrow morning agility class.  Can't wait.

1 comment:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I am sooooo impressed, good job!!!! You are inspiring and a good reminder to step out of comfort zones!!!