- Did you know that unripened tomatoes look just like an old green tennis ball? I didn't.
- Poo is an opportunity for second breakfast. Now my yard is sparkly clean. Essentially the result is that I am out there with the dogs and anyone that goes, it gets cleaned up immediately. No more yard cleanup procrastination.
- All the toys belong to the JRT. This is a new concept and difficult for Rocky and Fin. Tazz takes what he wants and Maddie has no clue. The result is very little Olympics for me :( I spend my evenings playing individually with dogs that have their nose outta wack cause they didn't get the ball during group play because mom had a really busy day at work and couldn't take time for walks.
- Did you know that green apples look just like an old green tennis ball? Nothing like sitting in a chair on an old rotten apple. Nice one Olive.
- The hose that has water coming out of it is an evil snake that must be killed. For 13 years I have turned on the hose to the pool and four very lovely shelties would go over and drink from the hose for a refreshing drink. Now, I turn on the hose and one little 12 pound white dog grabs it and sprays water everywhere. I'm considering hiring her out to water peoples gardens.
- Did you know that the bestest toy in the world is the green tennis ball and if one naughty JRT goes exploring in the backyard and I bounce the tennis ball and get Tazz to play that instantaneously there is a little white JRT right in front of me? But if I say, try to recall that same JRT without the tennis ball she is deaf? Interesting.
- Morning snuggles come BEFORE potty. Can't go potty without a snuggle.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
I'm learning too!
The Jack Russell life is quite the learning experience. Going into this I didn't really think puppy raising would be that different from other breeds. In some ways, that is correct, but in other ways I am having the opportunity to learn so many new things.