Friday, March 20, 2009

If I decel on course and you don't care...

...was it really a turn cue?

Last night. Loads of fun. Bark night. Amazing weather. Just perfect for dog agility.

In amoungst the barking, we did a little agility. Rob was in a fine mood. He wanted to see us run. Lets do a pin wheel, ask for an ackward entrance to a jump and then run as fast as you can for 6 jumps in a straight line, have another pin wheel, and then just because that wasn't enough running, a difficult entrance to a set of weaves, then run 35 feet to a pin wheel requiring a rear cross to the dog walk. Why not.

Sue we missed you. Laura, Janet, and Carol were taking bets as to whether I could get there AND my dog finish her weaves...yep. A little wide on the left turn rear cross cue, but I could have been late...I wouldn't know, my entire thought process was all about the sprinting.

Lots of good runs. But that last one, well let's just say I had trouble remembering where we were going.

Always fun going to Robs. Thanks Rob for the fun times.

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

the title of this post cracked me up.... too funny..