Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm Starting to Get "It"

Today my phone rang at 5:30am. It is my friend Laura. She's like, "Hey, are we meeting at 8:15?" I'm like, "Laura, do you realize it is 5:30AM?" She says, "Vici, it is 7:30!"

Now I'm confused. "Are you telling me we are meeting in 45 minutes?" I ask. Exasperated she responds, "Yes you dingbat! You lied to me and said we get an extra hour but we actually loose an hour! You set your clock wrong." I hang up and still not believing her, run into my office where my screen saver tells me it is 7:30.

"Kel! Help me! I need to leave in 30 minutes!" Since both of us were out with friends last night, we are feeling the effects of a late night out. He takes the dogs potty while I run around getting ready.

Out of the house and almost on time, I pick up Laura and we head down to Hollister for a wonderful morning running jumpers courses with friends. "Rob" was our trainer today and he had some really cool courses to work our dogs. Everyone did well.

I worked my acceleration and deceleration and at the end started to feel my timing was getting pretty good. My rear crosses were working and we ran clean our last run of the day. A very good feeling.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Ok, see, ummm, cause....

Like your...

Ok see your the pick of the litter in our family....

That said, I can atleast tell time!