Monday, March 2, 2009

Ode to the Leash Runner

Thank you to the leash runner.

Flying leashes, through the air
Sometimes hitting you square
Flinged leashes, no where near
Making you dream of beer
and another job
maybe control the mob
at the gate
where everyones late

Thank you to the leash runner

Without a thought
the leash is brought
To the end
She hopes to send
over the last jump
the leash is dumped
Placed where you need
leash a dog with speed
To insure the Q
And drink some brew
To toast
the most

Thank you to the leash runner
Thank you to the leash runner

Ok, I seriously need a vacation. I believe I've broken every poetry rule known to man...you can see that poetry was not my strong suit... I just wanted to thank the leash runners who tirelessly get my leash to where it needs to be so that I can run my dog.

No comments: