Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fitness for Agility

3.4 pounds!

Wow. All I can say is Cabbage is my new friend. I'm tossing cabbage on everything! Yesterday had a lean cuisine mex meal. I cooked the meal and on a plate put a pile of cabbage, chopped tomatos and 1/4 avocado chopped. Took the meal out of the microwave and scooped it out and topped the cabbage with it. I was TOTALLY full when done.

Worked out 6 days this week. Varied my workout so not doing the same old. Added 5 minutes of a stair machine to each day. Planned my food and ate what I planned. Worked real hard to eat 5 times or more a day. Main meal at noon. Reduced the bread.

Seriously didn't think I had lost that much as I felt I was always eatting. I had lost what I consider to be big numbers the last two weeks so figured that I wouldn't loose this week.

My main focus was just doing what I do. The new me. Working out, eatting healthy.

So nice to see results like this! Finally my brain is in gear and I'm moving in the right direction.

No comments: