Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What have I done?

Every year I shave Tazzies bellie to try to make him more comfortable. Some years I use sissors to trim him up a bit. He just has so much hair that he is uncomfortable. This year I decided to go all out (maybe a little too much groomer shows...ya think?). So I got out the clippers.

Tazzies summer puppy cut is, well, how do I say this....ugg, a little short.
Not only short, but this is my first time using clippers to shorten his hair. Can you say uneven. The white undercoat is not my friend. It catches the clippers so I don't get a smooth transition.
My husband doesn't want me to continue, but I can't help myself. I need to get the hair the same length. At least he is looking thinner! Maybe I should cut my hair...
I may need an intervention.
Tazzie is pleading for help. The Sheltie club is going to come take my shelties away...I know it.

No comments: