Sunday, July 8, 2012

A lot can happen in a day...


First this little cutie had to get some exercise.  Lots and lots of running around carrying things.  Tons of carrying things to piles.  The piles are hers.  But if you want her pile, no problem.  She'll just make another pile.  No worries mate.

Arriving at the new field the grass is looking better.  Still lots to be done in making sure the grass is perfect for agility.  Even with the gopher fencing we are getting damage along the sides.  Water system needs work.  Isn't that the way it always goes.

But overall it is looking like a sports field and that is what we want!

Workers arrived.  This worker is a little unsure of the quantity of the work.  He is thinking sitting in the shade might be the thing.


Got a ton done.  I was the lucky one.  Had to go to the house multiple times and sit in the shade and stare at my puppy.  I did lunch runs, weeded, and picked up trash.  I might have been caught digging a little, but most of the hard work was done by my peeps!  Thanks Greg, Penni, Jeannine, Leigh, and of course Laura.



2 comments:

Elf said...

A lot sure can happen quickly! I turn my back for a couple of days and, wow, you've got a ton of new posts!

When do we get the explanation of how/why this puppy arrived?

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Whew that looks like a lot of work but looks like you guys are doing GREAT!