Monday, February 2, 2009

The Weekend Was Fun





Three videos to wet your whistle. I'm too busy for all the dirty details. Suffice to say, the weekend was "da bomb!" Tazzie got a grand prix and Super Q! He is now a SCH-br (snooker bronze). Fin was amazing. 3 out of 6 q's ...two of them a little dirty, but the one that Laura ran her in jumpers....simply amazing!


Stories to tell about our hotel, and all the weird things that happened. But the weekend results should keep me happy for at least a week.


Still have a ton of training to do with Fin. Contacts...really not good. Jumping...oh yeah baby! Directional cues...good for the most part. Start line stay...perfection. Weaves...speedy and beautiful. Me...needs improvement.


Tazz n I super Steeplechase. Fastest weaves he's done in competition in a year!




One last one....me running Fin in Jumpers:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind ... I was SO HAPPY for your success and videos, I sent the link to your videos to my family and agility friends. I think Fin is FINTASTIC, and wanted them all to see how awesome she is, and how great you are together!

Diane

vici whisner said...

I think it is great that you shared. Thank you so much for the compliments. I hope to someday be as good as my dog :)