VAST. Agility. Excitment. Joy.
Little Fin is going to the "Show." Called up from the minor leagues, she'll be starting for her team. Let's hope she does good and doesn't have to go back to the minors.
Things we'll be looking for:
- clear calm body language from mom
- strength, speed, from the fish
- zen like mind control from mom
- smooth transitions from the fish
- mom will remember the course
- Fin will not bite the mom
- mom will not celebrate early
- Fin will drive towards the end
- mom will not trip over her own feet
- Fin will not run between moms legs
- mom will not toss her cookies before the run
- Fin gets cookies before and after her run
- mom will get a good nights sleep
- Fin will not bark all night in the hotel
These are the rules. They are simple. Walk the course, run the course. Simple. No stress. Easy. Just like in practice. Just like my diet. Just do it.