Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fitness for Agility

This week was a good week. I wrote everything down. Worked out 6 of the 7 days. Today kicked a$$ in my workout. Lost .4 pounds.

Ok, body. What are you trying to tell me. 28 days no fast food? Maybe you want a burger?

My fitness guy thinks I'm not eating enough. I'm thinking I need to go back to 4 weeks ago and look at what I ate and eat that.

This week:
  • Upping my veggie and fruit intake (if you see me at the trial, hand me an orange!)
  • Eat more often during the day (smaller meals more often)
  • Make sure to hit my points (I'll admit it. Yesterday I looked at my week and there were a couple days I did not eat all my points)
  • Work out (at the trial, I need to do longer periods of cardio)

These four things will hopefully get me past this slump the last two weeks.

The good news is that physically I've never felt better! I am fitting into cloths that have sat in my closet forever. I have more energy and when I run Fin have confidence that I'm able to get where I need to be to direct her around the course. But I will admit that I am relying on that scale a little and would like to see greater improvement in that area to balance off the hard work.

In other news around the world, the SMART secretary stuff is slowly getting done. All entries have been posted and I'm working on setting up the ring boxes. I always enjoy the SMART trials. We have such a great group of people that help make our trials run smoothly.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Could it be that your loosing fat but building muscle so the scale is not telling the whole story?

That's my theory. You DEFFINATELY have more energy!