Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Fin Training Video

I know that you've been waiting for more Fin. Fin will start trialing in January 2009 so more video will be forthcoming at that time. In the meantime, all you get is one or two training videos.

Here we are back in Salinas as the sun goes down (Notice I actually have a sweat shirt on). I know that many of you think that here on the west coast it is always sunny and warm, but it actually does get cold. I think it was in the 50's last night (Brrrrrrrr).

Laura recommended to try to work pieces of the course rather than run a full course. Good advice. We start out and she misses her line. I reset her and changed my position and we got what we wanted. The rest is just working on her turns and making sure that she hit her entrances and contacts.

No comments: