Monday, December 8, 2008

Six through Eight!

What happened to the weekend. Zoowza. So many shelties, so little time.

Family came first. Before Blog. Visits and christmas plays and birthdays ....with a little dog agility thrown in sorta Summed up my weekend.

So for the Sixth Day, leave the dogs at home for a night off and head out to a holiday play. There are lots of community theaters doing little christmas stuff.

Here's a plug for the South Valley group. They are doing "It's a Wonderful Life" and tickets are available. They've got two more weekends of shows. If that ain't enough for the 6th day, my husband is in the play! http://www.svct.org/ The shows are in downtown Morgan Hill. I recommend Sushi before the play at AOI.

For the 7th day a very good recommendation: http://www.shadeusa.com/beach_umbrellas.htm#Solartek

I LOVE my solarteck umbrella. It beats the regular umbrellas by leaps and bounds. Well worth the price. When I'm at a show, many people come up to me and want to know where I got my umbrella. The solar shade cloth creates a much cooler level of shade. If you put two umbrellas up next to each other and compare, the solar shade one will give you a measurable amount of coolness. I have two and use them to supplement my eazyup as well as for shade at ringside.


For the 8th day, http://www.coolmedics.com/ how about a cooling pad or colling jacket. It isn't too early to think about the upcoming trial season and keeping your dog the coolest!

1 comment:

Trish said...

see what I"m looking for is a good seat warmer! Nothing like warm buns in your day!