Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Train Arrived On Time and Stayed on the Tracks

We had fun this weekend.

First of all I will say that the Bi-Polar Express DELIVERED. Ruby and Tazz made their mommies proud running clean all runs and qualifying in Team for 2009. We didn't come in first, but we didn't come in last. We were well within the qualifying score and we are both thrilled.

Tazz LOVES this cold weather. His mom, not so much.

Yesterday was cold. Today it got colder, and wet.

Despite the cold, the trial was well run and I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Today, runs were expected to go until 6pm. after Laura and I finished Steeplechase and Gamble, we looked at each other and said,"Let's scratch grand prix and go home." And, that's what we did. In some ways it was sad not to run the last runs of the day, but on the other hand, it was really cold, her dog Havoc didn't have contacts any more, and I already have my Q's for grand prix that I need.

I'm glad we came home. I got stuff done today and don't have to drive in the rain in the dark.

No comments: